Art Analysis



Sunset Aglow



 Bob Ross is a famous painter who teaches us how to paint on is own television show. His full name is Robert Norman Ross. His show is called The Joy of Painting that was featured on PBS. He featured this painting on Season 26 episode 12 of his show. His show was on the air for 11 years. 

I chose this painting because I have always loved realistic nature paintings. I like to be able to imagine what that place looks like and imagine that I am there in real life. Another reason that I like Bob Ross is because my brother used to watch his videos and follow along with what he was doing. 

This art piece is relaxing because of the color that the piece has. Bob uses warm colors to make this piece calm and relaxing. He also used tone to make the mountains look like they are far away. I really like how he used these techniques because he was able to make the painting look just like it would if you were looking at this scene. I would have this painting in my house. 

                                                              Bibliography 

“Bob Ross.” Encyclopædia Britannica, Encyclopædia Britannica, inc., 15 Sept. 2023, www.britannica.com/biography/Bob-Ross.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMEZp47VKC0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Impact of WWII on the Mid Modern Era

Non-Western Blog

Introduction